Store Manager for PrestaShop: Biggest Achievements Reached in 2012
What are the major milestones of this year?
- Store Manager for PrestaShop is divided into Standard and Professional editions.
- Store Manager for PrestaShop becomes a winner and was awarded as BEST PRODUCT at Barcamp 5, NY.
- The possibility to download the software via mini-installer program has been added.
- For easier and faster connection to store database, Connection Wizard with 2 modes - Simple and Advanced has been implemented. Using both modes you can set either direct or bridge or HTTP tunnel connection in a few minutes.
- The support of product import from XML files has been added.
- The possibility to automatically export products to CSV and upload the file via FTP according to schedule has been added.
- The ability to Import \ Export Special price has been added.
- New bulk operations functionality has been added to Store Manager. Now you can quickly change Features with Mass Features Changer.
- New Images Diagnostic section has been added that helps you to cope with: missing product images, images that are not linked to any product (to clean-up your FTP) and products without images.
- Vertical and Horizontal align and resize were added in images watermark section. Now you can change the size of watermark and it's position.
- POS functionality has been implemented, including Barcode Scanner - you can create order on one page, namely, select user, products for order, delivery and payment status. You can accelerate products adding with the help of Barcode scanner.
- SMTP server connection has been implemented. Now you may configure Email templates in Store Manager and send Emails to customers after changing of Order status etc.
- The ability to run scheduled Backup of store database has been included. Now you can do backup according to schedule: daily, weekly, monthly, or set any special date.
- The option to clear Smarty Cache and Reindex data has been added to Store Manager.